365 days have flown by since I posted my first Blog Post! My life has changed so much, in good ways and in sad ways.
- The year started out rough when I wrecked my car.
- I enjoyed more snow days this year than I ever have since the late 90’s
- One of my BESTEST Friends found out she was pregnant in February, and gave birth to one of the most beautiful little girls ever on a very special day 10/18- My Birthday!
- We lost 2 very special family members this year, but we can rejoice in knowing where they are!
- I started a new hobby- photography. Really, it’s my ONLY hobby.. The only real one I’ve ever really stuck with. Which explains my uber excitement!
- I got to (almost pretty much) witness the birth of one of Ryan’s sweet little cousins. Ok, I didn’t actually see her be born, but only due to a last minute emergency c-section.
- Ryan and I officially became land owners! Whoop whoop! Let the building begin!
- I found true peace & happiness.
- I said yes at Disney World! 🙂
- I’ve had some amazing opportunities to witness and share my testimony to some awesome people God has allowed me to cross paths with. No greater joy!
So, yea…. 2014 has been pretty remarkable. I don’t think I’ve ever had a more memorable year! I’m kinda sad to see the end of it approaching, but I also have a LOT to look forward to. I can’t wait to continue Sharing the Good Things with you all!
I love each and every one of you. Seriously.